HEAT AND OIL RESISTANT TYRE
A compound with a blend of Anti- Melting Formula (AMF) and Anti-Slip Regulatory (ASR) are put together to call upon the proven quality in slippage resistance and non stickiness. This formula also confirmed increased rolling life with least cracking and tearing of the tyre. To cater to the severe working conditions like high temperature, oily surface, etc., we develop heat/oil resistant tyres. At the moment, we are manufacturing these tyres in press-on-band segment. We are developing these in cushion tyres segment also. Note: Customized sizes and shapes can be made for bulk orders.
- Fork Lifts
- Ground Support Equipments
- Platform Trucks, Port Trailers
- Warehouse Equipments
- Industrial Trailers
- Baggage Trolleys
- Pallet Trolleys
- Reach Stackers
- Air Craft Support Equipments
- Heat & Oil Resistant tyres can withstand up to 100 C temperatures. The regular natural rubber/butadiene/styrene-butadiene based tyres will not withstand at this temperature.
- These tyres are manufactured from high heat resistant polymer’s and speciality chemicals to withstand at higher temperature working conditions.
- Heat & Oil resistant tyres are being used in Ferro alloys industries where the forklift/charger is moved near induction furnace.